Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
In this article we provide detail and examples creating a Web Reports connection profile inside VDM.
Why Create A Web Reports Connection Profile?
The Web Reports connection profile in VDM allows VDM to communicate with Web Reports.
Where Can You Create A Web Reports Connection Profile?
The execute button is located on the Available Reports page in the Reports tab.
How To Create A Web Reports Connection Profile.
NOTE: The setup of your connection profile will vary. (URL, WRXValue, Username, etc.)
1. Click on the Database tab of VDM's main ribbon bar.
2. Click on the New button.
3. Select the Web Reports connection type.
Note: If your database requires; enable Prefix TO/Schema Name
4. Enter your Web Reports URL.
5. Enter your Web Reports Username and Password.
Note: If you do not have your Username and Password for Web Reports. Click here.
6. Enter your Web Reports Value / WRXValue.
7. Click the Refresh List button and then select your Connection Profile.
Note: If you have not set up your Connection Profile in Web Reports. Click here.