Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
In this article we provide detail and examples creating a WebReports connection profile inside VDM.
Why Create A WebReports Connection Profile?
The Web Reports connection profile in VDM allows VDM to communicate with Web Reports.
Where Can You Create A WebReports Connection Profile?
You can create a WebReports connection profile by clicking on the database tab of VDM's main ribbon bar.
Steps To Create A WebReports Connection Profile.
NOTE: The setup of your connection profile will vary. (URL, WRXValue, Username, etc.). The user must also be assigned the Publisher role in Web Reports.
1. Click on the Database tab of VDM's main ribbon bar.
2. Click on the New button.
3. Select the Web Reports connection type.
Note: If your database requires; enable Prefix TO/Schema Name.
4. Enter your Web Reports URL.
5. Enter your Web Reports Username and Password.
6. Enter your Web Reports Value / WRXValue. This value is defined by your WebReports administrator in the appsettings.json file.
7. Click the Refresh List button and then select your Connection Profile.
Note: If you have not set up your Connection Profile in Web Reports. Click here.