Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
Article Goal: Provide step by step guide for installing and configuring your Microsoft SQL server instance for WebReports
In this article we are going to provide a step by step guide that shows the steps / process for installing and configuring your WebReports server.
- Administrative access to Windows Server Operating System with Windows Server Installation Media available
- Microsoft SQL installation media. If Microsoft SQL is already installed, you will need full "sa" access to the Microsoft SQL Server Instance
- Valid certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority (CA)
- Email Server Name, Port, Username and Password for WebReports notifications
- Adjustments to firewalls may be required
- Internet Access to download installation files
Requirements and Network Topology
- For more information on the System Requirements and Network Topology, please read this article
Step 1. Install and Setup IIS