Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide the steps to install MySQL and MySQL Workbench to run WebReports.
Where Do You Download MySQL & Workbench?
Not yet available.
Steps to Install MySQL for WebReports.
1. Download the mysql-installer-community msi.
2. Click No thanks, just start my download for logging in / signing up for an Oracle Web account.
3. Wait for the installer to finish downloading, then click on it to run it.
4. Select the Server Only setup type, then click Next.
5. Click Execute to install MySQL Server.
6. Wait for the install to complete, then click Next.
7. Click Next on the Product Configuration.
8. Adjust the Type and Networking options that fit your use case scenario.
9. Select your preferred Authentication Method.
9. Set your password for the Root Account.
10. Click Add User.
11. Enter the User Name and Password and select the DB Admin role, then click OK.
12. Click Next once you have added a MySQL account with the DB Admin User Role.
13. Configure the Windows Service options as desired, then click Next.
14. Click Execute.
15. Click Finish, once the operation has completed.
16. Click Next on the Product Configuration form.
17. Click Finish.
18. Download the MySQL Workbench if you have not already.
19. Run the downloaded MSI to install MySQL Workbench.
20. Click Next.
21. Change the install location if you would like, then click Next.
22. Select the Complete Setup Type, then click Next.
23. Click Install.
24. Click Yes to allow the app to install.
25. Wait for the install to finish.
26. Click Finish.