Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
Article Goal: Troubleshooting running a VoV in WebReports.
In this article we are going to cover a few reasons VoVs may be failing to run in WebReports.
1. VoV Datasets will not run for Details in WebReports (results in error) and will need to be set to a multi to run properly for Finished Reports.
2. Verify the view / VoV serialization has been updated.
1. VoV Dataset / Multi
- Check the VoVOption property in the VoV builder.
- If the VoVOption is set to BuildDataSet, you will not be able to view a Detail Grid in WebReports (you will get an error).
- If you are trying to view run a Finished Report on a dataset VoV, you will need to create a multi Finished Report.
2. Update Serialization
The minimum version for a view to be ran in WebReports is 10.2.1.0
- Check your view's version/serialization by opening the view inside VDM.
- Update the view's serialization if it does not meet the minimum required version