Edit A Connection Profile In WebReports
Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide the steps and an example for editing a connection profile in WebReports.
Where Can You Edit A Connection Profile?
You can edit connection profiles on the Connection page located under the Management tab of the WebReports navigation bar.
Not Yet Available
Steps To Edit A Connection Profile.
1. Click on the Management tab of Web Reports navigation bar, then select Connections.
2. Click the edit button for the connection you want to modify.
3. Make any needed modifications to your Connection Profile Name, Connection Type and Prefix TO/Schema Name, then click Next.
4. Make any needed modifications to your Server, Database, Instance, Port, User Name, Password.
5. Verify successful connection using the Test Connection button and click Finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.