Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide detail how to delete reports in Web Reports.
Why Delete Reports?
Deleting reports will remove the View from the available reports in Web Reports. This will not remove them from your Web Reports entirely. To remove them from Web Reports click here.
Where Can You Delete Reports?
Reports can be deleted on the Users page located under the Management tab of the WebReports navigation bar.
Not yet available.
Steps To Delete Reports.
1. Click on the Management tab of Web Reports navigation bar.
2. Select a report or reports, then click Delete Selected.
Note: There are a few methods of selecting multiple reports at a time.
- Click on the check boxes under the Delete column
- Hold down control and click on each report.
- Select a report and hold down shift then click on another report to select everything between the two
3. Select Yes / No.