Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
Article Goal: Connect to WebReports application with Windows Authentication while on IIS Server Hosting WebReports
In this article we provide the steps to connect to WebReports application with Windows Authentication while on IIS Server Hosting WebReports. Failure to complete these steps will result in being unable to access WebReports from a browser or connect VDM to the WebReports connection profile, while on the IIS server's console.
Not yet available.
Steps To Connect to WebReports With Windows Authentication.
1. In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0
2. Right-click MSV1_0, point to New, and then click Multi-String Value.
3. Type BackConnectionHostNames, and then press ENTER.
4. Right-click BackConnectionHostNames, and then click Modify.
5. In the Value data box, type the host name or the host names for the site(s) that are on the local computer (i.e. myapp.mydomain.com), and then click OK.
6. Restart the server (Stop / Start) in IIS.