Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide the steps to embed a Finished Report in the email body using VDM's scheduler.
Where Can You Embed the Finished Report?
A Finished Report can be embedded in the email of an execution during the Job set up (the execution wizard).
Note: In order to embed the Finished Report, you must select the Finished Report as the export item.
Not yet available.
Steps to Embed the Finished Report
1. Open or create your job in VDM and go to the email setup portion of the wizard.
2. Edit an execution you wish to embed the Finished Report on.
3. Select Export Finished Report.
REMINDER: Finished Report must be selected as the export item, or the option will not be available.
4. Enable the Email Delivery and Embed Finished Report option in the Email and Alerts section of the wizard.
Note: You will need to select a properly configured email to receive the embedded Finished Report
5. Make sure the email setup is configured as needed, then Save the Job and test it to verify the results.