Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide information and the steps to modify the company ID in VDM's settings.
Why Modify Your Company ID?
Modifying the Company ID can be done for multiple reasons and typically will vary from day to day.
Example situations that may require adjusting / modifying the Company ID:
- Your Company ID changed
- The wrong Company ID was entered during registration
- You have environment with multiple different companies
- Sometimes needed when upgrading from express license to developer license
Where Can You Modify Your Company ID?
The company ID can be modified in VDM's Settings
Not yet available.
Steps To Modify Your Company ID.
1. Open VDM.
2. Click Settings located at the bottom of VDM.
3. Browse to and modify the Company ID. Once you have made your changes, click off the company ID box to save the changes.
Note: Keep in mind any changes needing to be made at the different options levels (User, Global, Service)