Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide information on how to edit defined fields (UDFs) in WebReports.
Where Can You Edit Defined Fields?
Defined Fields can be edited on the Defined Fields page under the Management tab.
Steps To Edit Defined Fields.
1. Click on the Defined Fields page under the Management tab.
2. Select the defined field you want to edit.
3. Click the Edit Selected button under the Execute section.
4. Make any adjustments to the Name, Query Identifier and Description for the selected field.
5. Click the Save button on the new defined field.