Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
In this article we provide a few steps to help get the scheduler service to run again if the scheduler service ran fine and then suddenly stopped working.
Why Is The Service Not Starting?
The most common reason to see the service not start is logon related. If you have passwords that expire or someone recently changed the password to the account used for the service, the password in the service options will need to be updated.
Where Can You Change The Service Logon Password?
Search for the Services app on your computer and scroll to the BridgeWorks VDM Scheduler Service and right click to go into it's properties, then go to the Log On tab.
Steps To Update Service Logon Password.
1. Close any sessions of VDM that are running.
2. Search for Services on your taskbar and open it.
3. Scroll to the BridgeWorks VDM Scheduler Service.
4. Right click on the BridgeWorks VDM Scheduler Service and select Properties.
5. Click on the Log On tab.
6. Update the password and click apply.
7. Go back to the General tab and try to start the service.
NOTE: If the service successfully starts, stop it before opening VDM.