Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
Article Goal: Assigning Groups (Roles) to the WebReports application for Okta authentication.
In this article we are going to cover assigning the Okta Groups to the WebReports application. The groups are referred to as roles in WebReports.
Where Can You Assign Groups (Roles) To The Application?
Groups (roles) can be assigned to the application by expanding Applications on the navigation menu and then clicking Applications. Once the page has loaded click on the Assignments tab.
Steps To Assign Okta Groups (Roles) To The Application.
1. Log in to a Developer Account on Okta.
2. Expand Applications on the navigation menu and then click Applications. Once the page has loaded click on the Assignments tab.
3. Click the Assign drop down, then select Groups.
4. Click Assign on each of the six default WebReports roles.
5. Once each group (role) has been assigned, click Done.
See step five of the Steb by Step: Okta Athentication article to continue.