Updating Your Appsettings For Okta Authentication
Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
Article Goal: Adding your Okta information to the Appsettings.json file.
In this article we cover updating your WebReports Appsettings file to finish the setup for Okta authentication.
Where Do You Edit Your Appsettings File?
The Appsettings,json file is located in your WebReports install folder.
Steps To Update Your Appsettings For Okta Authentication.
NOTE: If you are not sure where to find the information for the steps below, click here.
1. Open your Appsettings.json file.
2. Paste your Okta domain under the CORSConfiguration > Allowed Hosts
3. Change the Authentication method from Default to Okta.
4. Paste your Okta domain into the Okta configuration.
5. Paste your ClientId into the Okta configuration.
6. Paste your ClientSecret into the Okta configuration.
7. Paste your APIToken into the Okta configuration.
8. Enter your application name into the OktaApp configuration.
9. Verify / Map your roles.
Please sign in to leave a comment.