Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
Article Goal: Create WebReports Okta API Token for WebReports.
In this article we cover creating your WebReports API token for Okta.
Where Do You Create The Okta API Token?
The API token can be created by clicking on the API section under Security.
How To Create Your Okta API Token.
(Key Step: 5) Copy the Token Value somewhere you will have it for later.
1. Log in to a Developer Account on Okta.
2. Expand the Security tab and select API.
3. Click on the Tokens tab, then click Create Token.
4. Enter a name for the token, then click Create Token.
5. (Key Step) Verify the token is created successfully, then copy the Token Value somewhere you will have it for later.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to copy the Token Value at this step. There is no way to get back.
See step three of the Steb by Step: Okta Athentication article to continue.