Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
Article Goal: Provide information on adding users to WebReports.
In this article we provide details and steps on how to add users in WebReports.
Why Add Users?
Users must be created before they can log into WebReports. Adding a user will allow you to manually create a user's profile.
Where Can You Add Users?
Users can be added on the Users page located on the Management tab of WebReports.
Steps To Add Users.
1. Click on the Management tab of WebReports navigation bar.
2. Click on the add button / plus sign to add users.
3. Enter the User Login Name.
4. Select the associated user's email.
5. Enter the user's Password and Re-Password.
6. Select the roles that will be able assigned to the user.