Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
In this article we provide detail and examples using the Download button in Web Reports.
Why Use Download?
The Download button will allow users to run a View in the browser and export it to the completed section. Once the View is in the completed section you can then download view the parameters used for the execution and download the selected file type. Available File Types: XLSX, XLS, PDF, DOCX
Where Can You Download A View?
The Download button is located on the Available Reports page in the Reports tab.
How To Download A View.
NOTE: This is an example download. The setup of a View can vary. (variable filters, parameters, etc.)
1. Make sure you are on the Available Reports page.
2. Choose what View you want to Download. Note: Visualize will not have a download button.
3. Click the Download button for the View you want to execute. If the View has parameters you will need to enter your parameters.
4. Select the File Type to download and then enter the parameters if the View has them.
Available File Types: XLSX, XLS, PDF, DOCX
5. Verify the report has been sent for execution. You should see a notification at the bottom of your browser.
6. Go to the Completed page.
7. Once the report has finished executing. You can view the parameter selection and download the report based on the file type selected at.