Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide information for how and why to use the Download button in Web Reports.
Why Use Download?
The Download button will allow users to run a View in the browser and export it to the completed section. Once the View is in the completed section you can then download view the parameters used for the execution and download the selected file type. Available File Types: XLSX, XLS, PDF, DOCX
Where Can You Download A View?
The Download button is located on the Available page under the Reports tab of the WebReports navigation bar.
Steps To Download A View.
NOTE: This is an example download. The setup of a View can vary. (variable filters, parameters, etc.)
1. Click on the Available page under the Reports tab.
2. Choose the View you want to Download.
3. Click the Download button.
NOTE: If the View has parameters you will need to enter your parameters.
4. Select the File Type to download and then enter the parameters if the View has them.
Available File Types: XLSX, XLS, PDF, DOCX
5. Wait for the report to complete. You should see a notification at the bottom of your browser indicating the report has completed.
6. Go to the Completed page.
7. Once the report has finished executing. You can view the parameter selection and download the report based on the file type selected at.