Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
In this article we provide detail and examples using the execute button in Web Reports.
Why Use Execute?
The execute button will allow users to run a report in the browser.
Where Can You Execute A View?
The execute button is located on the Available Reports page in the Reports tab.
How To Execute A View.
NOTE: This is an example execution. The setup of a View can vary. (variable filters, parameters, etc.)
1. Make sure you are on the Available Reports page.
2. Choose what View you want to execute.
3. Click the Execute button for the View you want to execute. If the View has parameters you will need to enter your parameters.
4. Enter the parameters if the View has them.
5. Preview the results of the Report in the browser.