Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide the steps to execute reports in WebReports.
Why Execute Reports?
Executing reports will allow users to run and display a report in the browser.
Where Can You Execute A Report?
The execute buttons are located on the Available page under the Reports tab of the WebReports navigation bar.
Not yet available.
Steps To Execute A View.
NOTE: The setup of a View can vary. This can change what elements are able to be executed and displayed in the browser (Detail Grid, Summary Grid, Finished Report, Visualze).
1. Click on the Available page under the Reports tab.
2. Choose the view you want to execute.
NOTE: The available execution options change based on the view selected.
3. Select what control you want to execute.
NOTE: You can swap between them once the view has executed without running the report again.
4. Enter the parameters if the View has them. After clicking Finished, wait for the results to render.
5. Preview the results of the Report in the browser. Use the buttons on the left to change between Detail, Summary, Finished Report and Visualize.