Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
Article Goal: Provide information on scheduling reports in WebReports.
In this article we provide details and steps on how to schedule your reports in WebReports.
Why Schedule Reports?
Scheduling reports allows users to run reports automatically in the browser, no matter the time or place.
Where Can You Schedule Reports?
Reports can be scheduled by clicking on the Schedule tab of WebReports.
Not Yet Available.
Steps To Schedule Reports.
1. Click on the Schedule tab of the WebReports navigation bar.
2. Double click on the Calendar time slot you want to schedule a report for.
3. Set up your report by selecting / entering the needed information (subject, start/end date, description, parameters, etc.).
4. Once you have entered all the information for the report click Done to schedule the report.
5. Verify the report is setup properly (Start / End Times, Dates, etc.).