Release Date: September 14, 2022
- When accounts are assigned the Publisher role, you can now select the profiles they can access via VDM. (Task 1066)
- Clicking Invite User now validates the user's email domain with the tenant table. (Task 1074)
- The default connection string for MySQL has been updated to include ;connect timeout=60". (Task 1086)
- The current version of WebReports is now displayed on the Configuration page. (Task 1091)
- IN statements have been modified to remove the space being added to the values. (Task 1093)
- The sync button now gets all accounts in Okta and adds them into the WR application while removing accounts that are no longer in Okta from WebReports. (Task 1094)
- We have added a background process that calls the sync Okta users at a provided interval / frequency. (Task 1095)
- Added an API call that returns a list of all WebReports users and has the option to call the OKTA sync users function. (Task 1096)
- WebReports now displays the report name in each tab of the browser. (Task 1101)
- We have added support for excel hyperlinks in Single File Page-By_Page exports. (Task 1104)
- We have added the ability to export the WebReports logs. (Feature 1107)
- The WebReports tabs can now have their PageTitle passed in the API call. (Feature 1112)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 220.127.116.11
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■- Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve