Release Date: August 16, 2022
- WebReports now allows for a multi-tenant environment. (Feature 1036)
- WebReports can now leverage multiple Windows Domains. (Feature 1045)
- When seeding the database, we now check to see if the Windows account inside the appsettings.json is already seeded. (Task 1046)
- We have updated the glyph used for marking a connection private in the Connection Profile Wizard. (Task 1051)
- We have adjusted the messages that are returned when a private connection is not fully configured to be more user friendly / helpful at indicating the challenge. (Task 1053)
- WebReports can now execute Views that leverage the Default Query Value option in parameters. (Task 1055)
- WebReports can now leverage MySQL for the backend database. (Task 1062)
- The Database Maintenance page has been adjusted for use with MySQL. (Task 1077)
- The serilog nuget package properties for MySQL have been adjusted to leverage local date and time and not UTC. (Task 1078)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 188.8.131.52
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve