Release Date: August 4, 2022
- The buttons under the File section of the Home ribbon bar have been disabled when inside the shceduler section of VDM. (Task 789)
- We have added a new parameter option for Default Query Value that would be replaced with this value inside of the query if nothing is selected at run time. With this we added the Reset on Search option which allows the user to control if the parameters are to be reset back to nothing on the next search in that view's session. (Task 1056)
- Charting has been moved from the legacy section to the Visualize section. (Task 1064)
- Adjustments to the FACS statements have been made to look for decimal locations and getting 6 indexes in front them the next 9. (Task 1068)
- The VDM64.exe API calls have been re-enabled. (Task 1069)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 22.214.171.124
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve