Release Date: July 22, 2022
- WebReports now takes users to the log in menu after the session has timed out. (Task 1004)
- System level UDFs can now be created/deleted/managed via API. (Feature1011)
- WebReports now displays a messaage indicating that a role can't be deleted because it is currently assigned to active reports. (Task 1018)
- Question marks can no longer be leveraged inside the Defined Fields Query Identifier. (Task 1025)
- Sections of WebReports that allowed users to search/filter fields and then make modifications have been reworked to allow a more fluid user experience. (Task 1033)
- Duplace Names and Query Identifiers are no longer allowed when creating Defined Fields. (Task 1035)
- jQuery has been updated to 1.13.1. (Task 1038)
- Connection Profiles now have the ability to be labeled as Private Connections. (Feature 1041)
- When enabled the Connection Profile will allow the admin to continue to configure all requirements like server name, port, instance but leave off username and password. If a user is assigned a report that has a private connection, they will see the Connections option on their menu and have the ability to add their username and password.
- Defined fields no longer accept Blank submissions. (Task 1043)
- The messages/verbiage for clearing Private Connections has been updated to reflect that they are not being deleted but cleared. (Task 1052)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 188.8.131.52
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 962 - UDF - Can't Uncheck/Clear All UDFs For a User ■
- Bug 967 - Advanced Query - No fields / Tables Error ■
- Bug 985 - Environment Reserved Word Not Working In Adv Query ■
- Bug 992 - Scheduler - Inconsistent Execution Times ■
- Bug 1001 - UDF - Edit While Searching ■
- Bug 1026 - Connection Profile Wizard - Select Platform Wrong Form Title ■
- Bug 1034 - UDF - Value Search ■
- Bug 1042 - Log Out Button Not Working ■
- Bug 1049 - Parameters - In & In No Paren Parameter Default Value ■