Release Date: July 22, 2022
- Users are now given notifications when attempting to publish to WebReports without connections or views selected. (Task 805)
- We have added a warning confirmation when attempting to disable the Advanced Filter in FSGS in order to prevent filters being overwritten. (Task 860)
- Additional logs have been added for updating the User/Global/Serivce options. (Task 923)
- The launch process has been optimized reducing launch times for VDM. (Task 996)
- Changing the Company ID in the settings of VDM is now validated upon change. (Task 1031)
- The Graphical section of VDM has been removed and Gauges and Maps along with it. Charting has been moved under the legacy section. (Task 1032)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 22.214.171.124
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 622 - Scheduler - Gauge Export as Image Not Working ■
- Bug 893 - Open from WebReports Loses Report Name ■
- Bug 1020 - Save As Erases File Name ■
- Bug 1027 - Rocket U2 - Connection Wizard Title / Subtitle Not Set ■
- Bug 1047 - Parameters - In & In No Paren Parameter Default Value ■
- Bug 1054 - SERVICEOPTIONS - ServiceCalendarLocation Not Being Written Properly