Updating Emails for Scheduled Reports
Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
Article Goal: Update emails that are used inside a scheduled report.
In this article we are going to cover the steps to update email profiles directly in the settings as well as update emails that are set in a specific job.
Not yet available.
Steps To Update Emails for Scheduled Reports
1. Go into the Job section of the Scheduler. Click either the Scheduler button or Job button on VDM's main screen.
2. Click Open and select your Job or create one.
3. With the View and Execution selected, click on the Edit Wizard.
4. Click next to go through the Wizard until you reach the Email/Alerts page where you can make the needed adjustments.
5. Once you make the desired changes you will need to save the job.
Alternative Method: Updating the Email Profiles directly
1. Open VDM.
2. Click Settings at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on Profiles.
4. Open your email profile that needs to be updated or create a new email profile.
5. Save any changes that were made.
Please sign in to leave a comment.