Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
Article Goal: Create and connect to a Rocket U2 connection type in VDM.
In this article we are going to cover the steps to create/connect to a Rocket U2 connection profile.
Not yet available.
Steps To Create A Rocket U2 Connection Profile.
1. Open VDM
2. Click on the Database tab at the top left of VDM.
3. Click the New button.
4. Select the Rocket U2 Connection Type.
5. Disable the Prefix TO/Schema Name option.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter your Username and Password.
8. Enter your Server.
9. Enter your Database.
10. Select your Platform.
11. Click Test Connection. Once you get notified of successful connection, click next and save the Connection Profile.