VDM Release Notes Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: June 30, 2022
- Users are now able to modify the Company ID within the settings (Task 830)
- The Service Account button has been removed from VDM's scheduler / profile setup. (Task 966)
- Descriptions have been added to all of the available properties in VDM's Settings. (Task 968)
- Top / Limit statements can now be leveraged when using the RS import method for creating Command Tables. (Task 973)
- The method for enabling and disabling transpose options has been adjusted to make the process smoother / more natural. (Task 1003)
- We have updated the NLQ API call that reference "engine" instead of a "model". (Task 1006)
- We have added the Rocket U2 connection type. (Task 1010)
- When Use Table Alias is enabled, it no longer ties to use aliases with explicit joins. (Task 1024)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 126.96.36.199
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
Please sign in to leave a comment.