Release Date: June 10, 2022
- The default settings for NLQ have been adjusted. These have been found to provide the best / most consistent results using the NLQ feature.
- Transpose Detail / Summary (View Level Options)
- We have added the ability to transpose the detail and summary grids under the View Options tab of VDM. This is a view specific option that will need to be enabled as needed.
- Database Files
- When importing Database Files, we have added a wait form in order to give the user more information on what is happening. This should help reduce any confusion on what VDM is doing during the import process.
- We added an additional check when importing Database Files that prevents a false error flag on Test Import resulting from not having the Database Files connection active during import. This will reduce confusion during the import process.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 220.127.116.11
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve