Release Date: May 20, 2022
- There is now a new MSI for downloading Analytics (download here). This will replace the Ontario Reports MSI moving forward.
- The default skin for Analytics has been improved / adjusted from Ontario Reports to use Office 2019 White.
- Ontario Reports has been updated to use the same Finvi images/logos that are used in Analytics.
- The quality of the logos in the msi installation have been improved.
- Clicking the New button now clears the NLQ form.
- We have added a Use NLQ button that allows users to swap between NLQ / Advanced Query / Tables and Fields for building views. When enabled you will see a message at the top of VDM indicating NLQ is enabled.
- Users can now paste text into the NLQ area and the use NLQ flag will automatically be enabled.
- We have added a 1000 character limit in the NLQ text area. Should a user exceed the 1000 character limit, they will be notified via a message box until they remove the necessary amount of characters.
- We have disabled the Send NLQ button when no command table is selected to help prevent unwanted results.
- We have added an option in VDM's settings that allows users to choose the OpenAI engine being used.
- Users will now be prompted the first time they open VDM and click on the NLQ section. This provides a warning / information that they will be interacting with an AI with a goal of translating natural language into SQL queries.
- We have implemented a Sensitive Content filter on the text being sent using NLQ. This is to ensure the application behaves in trustworthy ways by eliminating toxicity / sensitive / unsafe content.
- We have added a Content Filter to filter the SQL / Text being returned. This helps keep the text returned be SQL oriented instead of something way off topic.
- Removed Legacy WR Items
- We have removed the WebReports Logs tab inside VDM.
- The WebReports options property in the settings has been removed.
- We have deleted the APIProcessing function that runs and exports WebAPI calls.
- Usage Error 10060 has been removed from the logs.
- The "EmbeddedCommandTables" setting has been updated to read as "Embedded Command Tables" by adding spaces. This is to help overall readability.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 18.104.22.168
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve