Release Date: April 25, 2022
- The MySQL Driver (Labeled Katabat) can now be leveraged natively in VDM.
- Legacy WebReports is longer supported in this version
- API calls using "API" tag have been depreciated and will no longer function
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 22.214.171.124
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 924 - Settings - View Company License Incorrect Password ■
- Bug 944 - Tables and Fields - Adding @CommandTable ■
- Bug 948 - Finished Reports - Designer Clears Chart Parameter Binding ■
- Bug 955 - MySQL - Command Tables Don't Work (Top vs Limit) ■
- Bug 956 - MySQL - Data Types ■
- Bug 957 - MySQL - Top Records (Limit vs Top) ■
- Bug 958 - MySQL - Indexes Don't Show ■