Release Date: April 5, 2022
- VDM now gives you are warning when entering special characters into the Date Format when setting up a job in the Job Wizard.
- VDM will now display a message when attempting to create an appointment in the scheduler/calendar that does not have any jobs selected.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 22.214.171.124
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 367 - Scheduler - Appointment With No Jobs Selected ■
- Bug 409 - Scheduler - Special Characters In Date Format ■
- Bug 940 - Finished Reports - Special Characters Breaking Subreports ■
- Bug 941 - Command Tables - Field List Duplication ■
- Bug 942 - Command Tables - Unable to drag fields into Tables and Fields ■