VDM Release Notes Version 188.8.131.52
Release Date: February 4, 2022
- Users are now notified when they have unsaved changes in the VoV builder (indicated by the * near the VoV/file name)
- The Scheduler buttons have been disabled when the scheduler service is running.
- Date Time Picker parameters have been enhanced to allow for the selection of Date / Time / Date and Time.
- The Finished Reports Viewer has been adjusted to use the same scaling as the preview in the Finished Reports designer, increasing the quality of the Viewer.
- WebReports now supports Defined Fields (UDFs).
- Added WR connection for RevQ SaaS.
- Feature 268 - Users will now receive a confirmation prior to deletion of View / Execution in the job set up of the scheduler.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 184.108.40.206
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 286 -Parameters - Page Unhandled Exception ■
- Bug 297 - Scheduler - Export Pivot ■
- Bug 704 - VDM - Save and Upload Blank Message
- Bug 750 - Command Tables - Import DBF ■
- Bug 840 - VoV Builder - Remove View Button ■
- Bug 831 - Scheduler - Run Schedule Now Removes Service Running Message ■
- Bug 857 - Settings - Pivot or Crosstab Flip ■
- Bug 862 - Scheduler - Scheduler Service Typo ■
Please sign in to leave a comment.