Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide information on how to add defined fields in WebReports.
Why Add Defined Fields?
Defined fields can be used as filter criteria. If users have been set up in WebReports you can apply / do data restrictions based off user defined fields or return the field in the columns to do additional work.
Where Can You Add Defined Fields?
Defined Fields can be added on the Defined Fields page under the Management tab.
Steps To Add Defined Fields.
1. Click on the Defined Fields page under the Management tab.
2. Click the Add button under the Execute section.
3. Enter a Name for the new defined field.
4. Enter a Query Identifier for the new defined field.
NOTE: We recommend you treat this like a parameter inside VDM. Example: ?ExampleIdentifier?
5. Enter a Description for the new defined field.
6. Click the Save button on the new defined field.