Release Date: January 11, 2022
- Breaking Changes: Previously parameter values for Scheduled Reports and Completed reports were stored in the WebReports database in their original form. We added encryption to Parameters which makes existing Scheduled and Completed reports with parameters (in WebReports) inaccessible after upgrading. Prior to upgrading it is recommended that any Completed reports be downloaded. Schedules with parameters will need to be recreated.
- The Reports Management form has been updated to reflect the same UI and functionality as the Completed page.
- The calendar in Schedule now has the ability to adjust (zoom) the time scales / windows that your reports are assigned in. This will offer additional options for managing and scheduling reports.
- Feature 781 - There is now an option to send email notifications when starting the WebReports application.
- Users have the ability to redact queries. This can prove useful for reports using PII/PCI/PHI data in their parameter filters (ie: social security and credit card numbers).
- .PRNX has been added to the available options in Download.
- The limit on the Number of Expiration Days (previously 31 days)has been removed.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 184.108.40.206
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 654 - WebReports - View Sorting (Client / Server Side)
- Bug 773 - Schedule - Agenda View
- Bug 780 - Export - Export To Excel Sheet Names Scripts
- Bug 787 - Visualize - Query Sent For Each Control In Visualize
- Bug 791 - Extend Load Form
- Bug 792 - In Memory Reports Show In Completed
- Bug 793 - Visualize Inefficiencies
- Bug 794 - Loading Finished Report Modifies Stored DataSet
- Bug 795 - Short URL Data Issue
- Bug 796 - Refresh Creates New Short URL
- Bug 797 - Data Storage Negatively Impacts In Memory Execution
- Bug 811 - Unable to Select Completed or Assigned Report
- Bug 815 - VoV Single Summary Not Working
- Bug 818 - New Tab PRNX Preview