Release Date: January 10, 2022
- Version 11 now requires .Net 4.8 (Download)
- Breaking Changes: Updates to DLL files have impacted the filter localization from widget only to page/widget in Visualize (visualize elements may be filtered differently).
- Major development on core engine components that improve VDM's overall performance, scalability, stability and usability
- Implemented DirectX on core components to leverage GPU processing and memory to improve rendering performance
- Views saved with data have been improved and now load the data much faster.
- Feature 765 - VDM now allows the masking of queries being sent using a view level option.
- Feature 819 - The VoV Builder now displays the name of the currently open VoV.
- Feature 820 - VDM now gives a notification on successful rebuild of VoV. This eliminates any question of whether or not the button clicked and the request was completed.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 188.8.131.52
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 408 - Email Profile / Advanced Query Saving Conflicts ■
- Bug 444 - Scheduler - Edit Wizard Overwrites Properties To Default ■
- Bug 664 - Unhandled Exception Re-running View ■
- Bug 753 - Finished Reports - Field Bindings ■
- Bug 763 - WebReports - Publish Not Working
- Bug 772 - Scheduler - Blank Wizard Submission ■
- Bug 784 - Finished Reports - Refresh Data (First Time Running View) ■
- Bug 788 - Finished Reports - Run View / Refresh Button ■
Bug 790 - VoV Builder - Run View Button Enabled ■
- Bug 822 - Visualize - Slide Show Not Working ■
- Bug 825 - Connection Wizard - Extra Connection Page ■
- Bug 826 - Measure Datatype Not Getting Correct Data (MDX Query) ■