Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide the steps on how to export logs in WebReports.
Why Export Logs?
The logs in WebReports contain large amounts of useful information for managing / troubleshooting anything WebReports related. This option allows the logs in WebReports to be shared with anyone that may require them (management / support / etc.).
Where Can You Export Logs?
The Start and End time can be adjusted on the Logs page located on the WebReports navigation bar.
Steps to Export Logs:
1. Click on the Logs section of the WebReports navigation bar
2. Adjust the Start / End time as needed. By default, the start and end time will be 24 hours back from the minute you click on Logs.
3. Select the desired tab.
Method 1: Export All Data
- Click the Export button and select Export all data.
Method 2: Export Selected Rows
- Select the rows you want to export (click in the checkbox).
- Click the Export button and select Export selected rows.
Please sign in to leave a comment.