Release Notes Version 10.2.2.0
Release Date: November 03, 2021
- Feature 255 - Users now have the ability to update the view path for their views in a VoV without the use of a text editor.
- Feature 649 - VDM now allows the user to embed Command Tables into the View file. This feature works like Embed Expressions and allows reports with CTs to be executed without the .vdmct files locally accessible.
- Feature 705 - VDM now auto populates the View name when opening a View from the WebReports server. This should help the smoothen the Open / Save process between VDM and WebReports.
- Feature 707 - Size for Subject and Location was increased to 250 in the scheduler database.
- Feature 709 - Quantrax has been added to the drop down list on the select platform connection type inside VDM.
- Feature 724 - Additional logging has been added to capture the query being executed in a dynamic query.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 10.2.2.0
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 645 - Tables and Fields - Command Table Error ■
- Bug 714 - Connection Wizard - WebReports Typo ■
- Bug 727 - Parameters - In No Paren Parameter Bypasses Required Setting ■
- No Web Reports fixes in this release.
Please sign in to leave a comment.