Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide detail and examples using drill down on different Visualize items such as Charts, Grids and more.
Not yet available.
Steps To Use Drill Down.
1. Enter the Visualize Designer.
2. Create your Visualize dashboard items (Chart / Grid / Cards / etc.) the way you want them (assign values / arguments / etc.)
3. Click on the Data tab under the tools section (varies depending on selected item)
4. Enable the Drill Down setting.
5. Add additional arguments for the different levels of the drill down.
Note: The example order of drill down below - EmployeeID > City > Contact Name > OrderID
6. Click on the values to display different levels of the drill down. See the screenshots below for the different levels of the drill down.
EmployeeID 4 Drill Down:
EmployeeID 4 - London Drill Down:
EmployeeID 4 - London Drill - Thomas Hardy Down:
7. Click the Drill Up arrow to go up levels in the drill down.
Please sign in to leave a comment.