Release Date: October 18, 2021
- Feature 632 - Quarterly Reserved Words - Users now have the ability to right click in the e-email body to insert reserved words.
- Feature 222 - Job Management Enhancement - Users now have the ability to update a view's path or name when editing a job as well as re-order executions / views.
- Users can now leverage a SQL database for the scheduler. This will eliminate the need to start and stop the scheduler service when making modifications to the calendar.
- WebReports now supports Windows Authentication for log on.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 10.2.1.0
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 668 - FSGS - Enable/Disable With Nested "Or" Removes Filter Statement ■
- Bug 676 - Logs - Workstation Column Typo ■
- Bug 678 - Scheduler - View With Failed Connection Not Flagged ■
- Bug 680 - Connection Profiles - Paste WebReports URL ■
- Bug 687 - Scheduler - Pivot Export Options Typo ■
- Bug 689 - Scheduler - Save As File Type Issues ■
- No Web Reports fixes in this release.