Release Date: 3/26/2020
**Note** v9 Requires .Net 4.7.2 Runtime or higher: Available Here.
- Fixed an issue where summary only views would not return a proper hit count
- Fixed an issue where the total search time would start before parameters were entered
- Fixed an issue where summary queries sent to the database (client side grouping disabled) were not being logged
- Fixed an issue where MDS was not working properly if Database Files were used
- Fixed an issue where MDS was not working properly if Command tables were used
- Fixed an issue where command tables were being read based on the selected connection, not the connection the command table resided in.
- Fixed an issue where In No parenthesis parameters were not loading correctly in Web Reports
- Fixed an issue where Intersystems Connections would not load Dynamic Queries correctly in Web Reports.
- Fixed an issue in Web Reports where if there were return characters in the OPTIONS file, none of the OPTIONS would be read
- The main form is no longer resized when moving in and out of Visualize and Finished Reports
- There is now a check to see if a connection has been established before opening a View. This is to prevent users from going through parameter prompts not realizing there is no connection and the view errors.
- Finished Reports and Visualize have been moved into their own category on the main View tab