Release Date: 1/17/2020
**Note** v9 Requires .Net 4.7.2 Runtime or higher: Available Here.
- Fixed an issue with new installs, some default properties were pointing to the current user's my documents
- Fixed an issue where adding a Database Function would not update the grid layout when searched
- Fixed an issue when closing the Database Function input form without a name would insert an empty function
- Fixed an issue where if Database Functions were named almost identical, any after the first would use the first functions value
- Fixed an issue when connected via RevQ SaaS, parameters would not populate correctly.