Release Date: 11/15/2019
**Note** v9 Requires .Net 4.7.2 Runtime or higher: Available Here.
- Ability to delete a connection profile
- Searching in tables and fields no longer filters sub nodes
- Fixed an issue where the command table default path would not stick
- Fixed an issue where command tables with return characters would not open correctly
- Any open views reset when editing a command table
- Fixed an issue where the command table in a saved view would not update when changes were made to a command table
- Fixed an issue where non command table files would show up if they were in the default command table location
- Fixed an issue where changing a summary label's group level inside of Finished Reports would lose the value
- Command Tables
- Ability to import a command table
- Ability to add a description to a command table
- RS Import now sends a TOP 5 query from the provided command text to retrieve fields for the command table
- Auto Scheduler
- New Windows service has been developed that enables jobs to be executed without the system being logged in and the VDM application open.
- Data Inspector enables users to see underlying data associated with each widget
- Async widget processing for smoother user experience
- Finished Reports
- Pivot Grid control has been replaced with an easier to use and more flexible control called Cross Tab.