**The feature is currently in Beta and we are collecting feedback and input from the community. Please report any challenges or suggestions to email@example.com.
With the release of v9 we've added a new Connection Type that allows access to InterSystems DeepSee and IRIS BI Cubes to build Pivots, Data Visualizations and Finished Reports.
Creating the Connection Profile
- Select Database from the Ribbon Bar and click New.
- Select DeepSee from the Connection Type list:
- Define the URL to the DeepSee Rest API, Username and Password (if any)
- Here is an example URL that will look to the localhost on port 57773 and connect to the SAMPLES namespace: Example URL: http://localhost:57773/api/deepsee/v1/SAMPLES/
- Please note that the DeepSee.RESTClient.cls page must be available on your InterSystems installation for VDM to connect properly.
- Click Finish to name your Connection Profile:
- Once completed click "Load All" to see your newly created Connection Profile.