Release Date: 4/18/2019
**NOTE** v8.1 Requires .NET 4.6.2 or higher. Available Here.
- Fixed an issue where the heartbeat could potentially lock a connection indefinitely if it ticked at the same time as a query being sent.
- Fixed an issue where VDM would hard-lock when trying to write logs to the local datatable for viewing.
- Allow Suppress with advanced query would replace the whole query with the SQL Statement.
- Refreshing logs will no longer be read from a datatable, but from the physical logs location.
- The amount of days to be read (default is 1 day back) can be provided to read in as many historical logs as needed.
- Logs are separated into two categories, Application and WebReports.
- Bug Fixes
- A log would be created from the parameter page if no parameters were provided. This error is no longer written unless an error occurs.
- Fixed an issue where a Web API call would not initiate correctly if it was the first in that session.