Release Date: 11/20/2018
- Fixed an issue where if a view had a grid level filter on the summary grid, expressions may not apply correctly.
- Fixed an issue where if a view had a grid level filter, and there was no data, an un-handled exception could occur when applying the grid filter.
- Fixed an issue where Time fields were not applying the datatype correctly.
- Fixed an issue where filtering on a Time field, the field would be converted to a date.
- Fixed an issue where variable filters were not being recognized when used with the standard FSGS.
- Fixed an issue where pasting a custom function into the editor from another application that contained return characters, the custom function would not save correctly.
- Removed the restriction on return characters
- Fixed an issue where a connection was required to open a view with saved data.
- Fixed an issue where a view with saved data, had summary items, and opened on a different connection using the opposite Prefix Schema the view was originally created with, the summary would not process correctly.
- When using "Load Al", users are no longer required to "Re-home" or re-open a view to run against a different connection. Simply select the desired connection and run the view.
- Inspect View Information button
- Displays previously hidden information about the view and it's fields (fields and their designated connections when using MDS)
- MDS Label when Multiple Datasources are present in a single view.