Release Date: 10/26/2018
- Fixed an issue where if a job failed due to a query error in the Auto Scheduler, the error would not be cleared and appended to the next query error.
- Fixed an issue where "Remember Formatting" was not always applying to Expressions.
- Fixed an issue where Favorites were not always working as intended.
- The fix is a breaking change, as favorites should be associated with the connection profile. Previously this was associated with the database name.
- Fixed an issue where the heartbeat was not started if launched with the Executable option of "AS".
- Fixed an issue when opening a VoV in the VoV Builder, where the views were summary only, that also were grouping/summarizing on an Expression, the Builder could not open the VoV correctly.
- Fixed an issue when testing a connection in the connection wizard, the current connection would be closed.
- Fixed an issue when connecting to two different Profiles (Load All), that had the same Prefix Name, populating fields in the secondary connection would fail.
- Fixed an issue when dragging an entire table to the field list before the fields were populated, the fields would not be added.
- Fixed an issue when editing an expression, the new data was not updated in Finished Reports/Visualize.
- Parameters: Views that have not been updated to use the new parameters (any views saved in v6.7 and earlier), the parameters will not be read from the view. This change allows the special character "?" to be used freely inside of advanced query as well as advanced filtering.
- Favorites: Favorite tables are now based on the connection name, not the database name.