Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
The VoV component is powerful control that allows for the combining of multiple View’s grouped and aggregated summary data into a single data row, for each unique grouped value, when like grouped data types are available in each View. For example if there are three Views and each View is grouped on a date value, such as a Listing Date, Transaction Date and Start Date, the three Views can be combined into single row of data for each unique date.
VoV is most commonly used when the presentation of the data from multiple Views must be combined for more effective reporting.
- Open: Opens an existing VoV.
- Save: Saves the VoV that is currently open.
- Add View: Add a saved View into the VoV Builder.
- Remove View: Removes selected View from the VoV Builder.
- Rebuild VoV: Resets the VoV form and its contents.
- Clear Links: Clears linking for all Views.
- VoV Option
- Build Single Summary View: Combines the View’s grouped and aggregated summary data into a single data row, for each unique grouped summary value.
- Build DataSet View: Creates a separate table for each View’s Details and Summary items allowing the export of the data into a mutli-sheet Excel Spreadsheet.
- Connection: Sets the Connection Profile to use for selected View.
- Type: Sets whether the VoV will be details, summary, or both details and summary VoVs.
- View Path: The directory path to the saved View.