Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
The Dashboards component allows for multiple View’s Standard and/or Advanced Charts to be displayed on a single panel. Dashboards are very useful when watching over a process that has several moving components such as a call or data processing center.
- Open: Opens an existing Dashboard.
- Save: Saves the Dashboard currently open.
- Print Dashboard to Image: Exports the current Dashboard to an image file.
- Refresh: Updates the Dashboard’s Views with current information from the database.
- Reset: Clears the Dashboard’s controls.
- Chart: Adds a View’s Standard Chart to the Dashboard.
- Adv Chart: Adds a View’s Advanced Chart to the Dashboard.
- Gauge: Adds a View’s Gauge to the Dashboard.
- Picture Box: Allows for the embedding of an image, like a company logo, onto the Dashboard.
- Auto Refresh
- Enabled: Will update the Dashboard View’s data at a scheduled interval.
- Disabled: Will not update the Dashboard View’s data automatically.
- Rotate Labels: Rotates through the X-Axis data element’s value on Standard Charts (not available with Advanced Charts).
- Show Grid: Displays a grid on the Dashboard to make it easier to align and place controls.
- Enable Slideshow
- Enabled: Maximizes and rotates through each View within the Dashboard
- Disabled: Shows each View in their placed location and defined size.
- Refresh Interval: Time in minutes that will update the Dashboard’s Views with current information from the database when the Auto Refresh option is enabled.
- Slide Show Interval: Time in seconds between the presentation of each View on the Dashboard when the Slide Show feature is enabled.