Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
The Gauge component allows for the display of aggregated data on a number of different gauge types. Gauges are used to represent the View’s current data value relative to a maximum or goal value.
- Title Properties:
- Title/Total Color: The color used when displaying the Title and Total.
- Value: The text to be displayed in the Title.
- Font: The Font properties for the Title and Value.
- Show Total: True/False option to show the Gauge’s numeric value in the title.
- Gauge Properties:
- Aggregate: The summary method used to calculate the data being displayed on the gauge.
- Font: Font used to display the data values.
- Format: Format used to display the data values.
- Major Tick Count: The distance between the major tick marks on the gauge.
- Max: The maximum value of the gauge.
- Value: Drop down list that allows for the selection of the View’s field value.
VDM has over a hundred and fifty different gauges to choose from and are accessible by clicking on the Type button under the Gauge Options Ribbon Bar.