Creating A Connection Profile
1. Click on the Connection Wizard located at the top left corner of the VDM login screen.
2. Select the Connection Type.
3. Enter your Connection Information (varies based on Connection Type).
Cache Client / Oracle Client / SQL Client
MS Access (Link to article to connect to Northwinds database)
Microsoft OLE DB for ODBC / Standard ODBC
4. Select Connection Wizard Options.
5. Save the Connection Profile.
6. Load Connection Profiles by clicking the Load Profile drop down at the top right of the VDM login screen.
Full Process Using Select Platform